Blair Miller > HIGH POSTS
Our leading (and only) basketball writer gives his, um, blunted, unconventional – and occasionally obsessively detailed – take on recent happenings in the hoops world.
What’s up, hoopheads?
I joined the usual roundtable at Raptors Republic to analyze the Raptors-Nets series that continues later tonight at 7:00 EST.
You can find the podcast here.
Don’t forget to check out TFQ’s own (new) podcast, The Shit Show, hosted by Count Yorga and Jerkules! You can listen to Episode 3 here. Next week we’re also doing a special NFL Mock Draft episode, so stay tuned.
Here’s a list of what we talked about at Raptors Republic, as always courtesy PhdSteve:
- Before we go forward and look at game 6- we do a quick recap of game 5
- The tweet Steve never sent @therealphdsteve “Classic Raptors fans, always crying. Even when they are winning 3-2 in a best of 7 series with home court”
- So did the Raps win this game or did BKN loose it?
- What’s the bigger story: Raps up 91-69 at the end of 3 quarters OR BKN Scoring 44 in the 4th to tie the game with 2 mins remaining
- Who has the momentum going into Game 6?
- Are the refs still an issue? Do conspiracy theories to remove the Raps from the playoffs still hold true?
- Who starts for the Raps and what does Casey’s rotation look like in this pivotal game?
- The new #morecowbell sound byte gets introduced
- We take turns finishing these sentences:
- “Raps win this game if…..”
- “BKN wins this game if….”
- A quick look at the other side of the Eastern Conference playoffs bracket and then over to the West